Last year I published an application called Product Manager. This application supports the product owner in scrum team to work with Visual Studio Online. It offers functionality to create new product backlog items, manage the backlog, review ideas and break down product backlog item in smaller, more detailed items. To build this app I used the TFS OData Services (tfsodata.visualstudio.com/). This offered OData service to some data of Visual Studio online. Unfortunately it wasn’t very …
- RT @ClintRutkas: Start developing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update today https://t.co/bm2AEhjJ93
- @martinwoodward @DivineOps @AzureDevOps Remote?
- @JenMsft I just upgraded my daily driver to may update (joined release preview) and since that getting error on sta… https://t.co/XVXSxT301t
- @youhanaNaseim @kevbry @tfsbuck You get them as soon back behind pc, including the nuances and workaround we use (which works great)
- @kevbry @youhanaNaseim @tfsbuck Same here
- @maryjofoley fancy :) didnt even dare to try to start the installer
- @kylealden How I install it on device in s mode? (surface go)
- @christianbute @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge Its in s mode...?
- @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge and how install it on my #SurfaceGo
- @MSEdgeDev why not using MSIX?