Last year I published an application called Product Manager. This application supports the product owner in scrum team to work with Visual Studio Online. It offers functionality to create new product backlog items, manage the backlog, review ideas and break down product backlog item in smaller, more detailed items. To build this app I used the TFS OData Services (tfsodata.visualstudio.com/). This offered OData service to some data of Visual Studio online. Unfortunately it wasn’t very …
- @jeromevdheuvel and I just published a new @VSTS extension: Project Teams; and easier way to navigate between teams! https://t.co/bxZZo1MN2g
- @Depechie @LocalJoost @gcaughey see you guys there. leaving a week earlier
- RT @windowsblog: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17035 now available https://t.co/4e85Jy9Hyl
- @aaronbjork Looking forward! Will be watchin
- @vsts do release gates have extension points (can build something reusable?) or have to use azure function for custom code?
- @aaronbjork no new features for work area at connect? (not able to see live stream, just follow twitter)
- @tfsbuck i am missing bring your own build image feature ? change of plan?
- RT @ClintRutkas: some great sessions pending! watch over at https://t.co/GHBzZX9qPD https://t.co/8caL8O02t9
- @twenteairport als met GA vlucht keer van EHHV naar jullie wil kan dat? moet ik eerst toestemming vragen?
- @JenMsft do you know of the .net framework oktober quality rollupd is already in the FCU? https://t.co/BKudxFuU6X