Last year I published an application called Product Manager. This application supports the product owner in scrum team to work with Visual Studio Online. It offers functionality to create new product backlog items, manage the backlog, review ideas and break down product backlog item in smaller, more detailed items. To build this app I used the TFS OData Services (tfsodata.visualstudio.com/). This offered OData service to some data of Visual Studio online. Unfortunately it wasn’t very …
- crap.. having a call but pc started to do a system update....
- @JenMsft Time settings in the settings app can use sone tlc
- wow wat een reclame van @Bavaria op @YouTube ; take away? idioten drinken @Bavaria
- @densto can we change the "report build status" in yaml?
- @densto tomorrow will make sure the coverage file is put in the build output and see if there is more information i… https://t.co/eeEBSh2Y1W
- @densto tests are run and test results are published. just code coverage seems to be randomly missing. (1/2)
- @densto no error; just no results; but seems its something different.. had now no reuslts even with windows build first..
- @sandeepchads In wiki
- @densto no it doesnt.. the linux build is just dotnet commands while the windows build is a visual studio build. it was suprsing me too
- @densto can i force to let windows go first?