Last year I published an application called Product Manager. This application supports the product owner in scrum team to work with Visual Studio Online. It offers functionality to create new product backlog items, manage the backlog, review ideas and break down product backlog item in smaller, more detailed items. To build this app I used the TFS OData Services (tfsodata.visualstudio.com/). This offered OData service to some data of Visual Studio online. Unfortunately it wasn’t very …
- @VanMoof after ordering is it possible to somewhere look up status with eta?
- cute how @MicrosoftTeams restart due a glitch when you close the app... makes me wonder what they think the glitch… https://t.co/2TwilGiy1F
- Goodie incoming :)
- @danhellem @AzureDevOps awesome! :)
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps it's not there anymore; the morning i had the feature had a banner in the top of the page that had a button "try"
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps I had the feature yesterday morning on my environment and in the evening it was gone again 😭
- @markscholman @windowsdev Thanks! Jij ook!
- Another year @windowsdev MVP #MVPBuzz https://t.co/blu1TMBO0E
- RT @kevintgallo: Check it out https://t.co/F9exR1pQMx
- RT @stanzillaz: The new Windows Terminal is now on the Store https://t.co/n8rjsg19dv #WindowsInsiders