In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- @tfsbuck tnx
- RT @KayceeSue: More debugging secrets available now! #SuperChargeYourDebugging #ImNotKeepingSecretsAnyMore #HacksOrTactics https://t.co/5DI…
- RT @MSFTnews: Windows Developer Day coming Oct. 10: Check out the list of live stream viewing parties worldwide https://t.co/MN7TBqfXoR
- @VSTS My extensions are ready for it!
- RT @LocalJoost: Windows Fall Creators Update Viewing Party https://t.co/HEGyD30rQB
- @tfsbuck any idea how to change this image? https://t.co/JsYG4okVbl
- @windowsdev community standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB
- @LocalJoost screen replaced of the entire device?
- @skprufo windows 10s only support apps from the windows store
- @skprufo how i get the teams app on my surface laptop with win10s?