In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- @jeromevdheuvel and I just published a new @VSTS extension: Project Teams; and easier way to navigate between teams! https://t.co/bxZZo1MN2g
- @Depechie @LocalJoost @gcaughey see you guys there. leaving a week earlier
- RT @windowsblog: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17035 now available https://t.co/4e85Jy9Hyl
- @aaronbjork Looking forward! Will be watchin
- @vsts do release gates have extension points (can build something reusable?) or have to use azure function for custom code?
- @aaronbjork no new features for work area at connect? (not able to see live stream, just follow twitter)
- @tfsbuck i am missing bring your own build image feature ? change of plan?
- RT @ClintRutkas: some great sessions pending! watch over at https://t.co/GHBzZX9qPD https://t.co/8caL8O02t9
- @twenteairport als met GA vlucht keer van EHHV naar jullie wil kan dat? moet ik eerst toestemming vragen?
- @JenMsft do you know of the .net framework oktober quality rollupd is already in the FCU? https://t.co/BKudxFuU6X