In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- @gcaughey thats cool; just whole microsoft should do :)
- @ClintRutkas is the stand up recorded (and will it be published)?
- Windows Community Standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB #windev #uwp
- @ClintRutkas @ch9 wished could join! too bad got some important other community activity
- @VideolandOnline wanneer komen jullie naar xbox?
- RT @VSTS: Beautiful new Velocity Widget available as part of the #VSTS Analytics Extensions. https://t.co/Mc2YSDZuGF https://t.co/9nMR1jn…
- RT @ClintRutkas: Join us on July 26th, 2017 at 9:30am PST for Community Standup with Kevin Gallo! https://t.co/b8Be0viP3B
- @dvroegop congrats!
- @MicrosoftTeams @danieltharris When making the awesome uwp app also available for desktop? Currebt one for desktop is a pain
- @tomverhoeff na that are my personalistion settings.. :)