In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- @sandeepchads i needed this last week!
- @hrist0ph sorry very busy with work at the moment; but working on a rewrite based on the new sdk but not going as fast as i want
- @surface thanks but says i am up to date and want all the goodness of 19H1 on my Surface Go
- how often i have to press check for updates to force the may update on my surface go 🐱👓? #windowsinsiders
- @JenMsft Already available to surface go?
- RT @windowsblog: Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers https://t.co/3DK2wzAGlX
- RT @mrlacey: I get excited about the simplest (obscure?) things sometimes. Yay, XmlnsDefinitionAttribute is coming to .NET Core 3.0, which…
- Why does @slack starts faster on my lightweight mobile device then on my heavy powered Core i7 Laptop?
- RT @alexmullans: Azure Artifacts is now priced per GB stored 🥳. No more buying and assigning licenses. Start at https://t.co/JAn6daobLV. F…
- @LocalJoost i am the creator :) #sorry