In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- RT @windowsblog: Windows Template Studio 1.1 released! https://t.co/qCLpESAvnB
- @JenMsft and does sqrt(4) - 2 gives now the right awnser?
- @Alex_A_Simons any updates on that what more is happening ? (2/2)
- @Alex_A_Simons long time ago you said the mess between msa and aad's would be fixed; first step was block to create msa on aad account. (1/2
- First pullrequest for https://t.co/5lEHH630Io :)
- @qmatteoq whosdown is great alternative for whatapps and comes from the store
- @jvintzel only for windows 10 s users or can other surface users get it too?
- RT @JenMsft: O hi there @Spotify 😊 #Windows10 https://t.co/nlJUgM7vVG https://t.co/boah802WgZ
- RT @tvgrimbergen: Awesome! Just extended our @MicrosoftTeams bot. Provide natural language input to initiate a leave request powered by @Ni…
- @lancewmccarthy kind of sad :/