In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- cute how @MicrosoftTeams restart due a glitch when you close the app... makes me wonder what they think the glitch… https://t.co/2TwilGiy1F
- Goodie incoming :)
- @danhellem @AzureDevOps awesome! :)
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps it's not there anymore; the morning i had the feature had a banner in the top of the page that had a button "try"
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps I had the feature yesterday morning on my environment and in the evening it was gone again 😭
- @markscholman @windowsdev Thanks! Jij ook!
- Another year @windowsdev MVP #MVPBuzz https://t.co/blu1TMBO0E
- RT @kevintgallo: Check it out https://t.co/F9exR1pQMx
- RT @stanzillaz: The new Windows Terminal is now on the Store https://t.co/n8rjsg19dv #WindowsInsiders
- @tfsbuck maybe not that clear as i was using my phone. in the release note notification I still see the annoucement… https://t.co/tx8DDm36q8