In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- crap.. having a call but pc started to do a system update....
- @JenMsft Time settings in the settings app can use sone tlc
- wow wat een reclame van @Bavaria op @YouTube ; take away? idioten drinken @Bavaria
- @densto can we change the "report build status" in yaml?
- @densto tomorrow will make sure the coverage file is put in the build output and see if there is more information i… https://t.co/eeEBSh2Y1W
- @densto tests are run and test results are published. just code coverage seems to be randomly missing. (1/2)
- @densto no error; just no results; but seems its something different.. had now no reuslts even with windows build first..
- @sandeepchads In wiki
- @densto no it doesnt.. the linux build is just dotnet commands while the windows build is a visual studio build. it was suprsing me too
- @densto can i force to let windows go first?