In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- RT @ClintRutkas: Start developing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update today https://t.co/bm2AEhjJ93
- @martinwoodward @DivineOps @AzureDevOps Remote?
- @JenMsft I just upgraded my daily driver to may update (joined release preview) and since that getting error on sta… https://t.co/XVXSxT301t
- @youhanaNaseim @kevbry @tfsbuck You get them as soon back behind pc, including the nuances and workaround we use (which works great)
- @kevbry @youhanaNaseim @tfsbuck Same here
- @maryjofoley fancy :) didnt even dare to try to start the installer
- @kylealden How I install it on device in s mode? (surface go)
- @christianbute @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge Its in s mode...?
- @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge and how install it on my #SurfaceGo
- @MSEdgeDev why not using MSIX?