In the Windows 10 developer preview there are some new background triggers that can be very useful for number of scenario's. I will make a couple of blogposts of which triggers I found. Let start with the first: ApplicationTrigger. It's a common question I see at MSDN. How can the app itself trigger the background task. the awnser, it can't. Windows 8 apps cant trigger the background task on demand. With Windows 10 this is changing. We are now able to trigger the backgroundtask from the …
When I am working on my desktop i am using regullary drag and drop. When i want to send an attachment to someone by email i simply drag it from the file explorer to the email. Or if want to send it with lync, drag a file from the fileexplorer to lync. In windows Store apps it wasn't possible to drag file to them. I found it pretty annoying to use the file picker. It required a lot of clicks to come at the location of the right file, to select the right files again. With Windows 10 universal …
- @onovotny @Nick_Craver @andygocke @davkean @VisualStudio Use git worktree instead cloning again?
- @tfsbuck Congrats
- @donasarkar updating :)
- RT @tfsbuck: The VSTS Activity Feed extension gives a summary of all recent changes of work items, commits, pull requests and builds. It te…
- @davkean @lifeng_lu here you are: https://t.co/zeab4UpLyy
- @davkean @lifeng_lu On it way! just happend again
- @davkean intermittent; but ones it started i stays the rest of the session that way. anything i can do make a log when it happens?
- @davkean yes. now happens often i need to toggle hide/show all files in the solution explorer to ensure the project… https://t.co/xqZlVb6Qbx
- @davkean branch switching and make sure the project system understands when new files are added / removed
- RT @VSTS: Power BI and VSTS - integration made easy. Our new feature Analytics views makes getting VSTS work tracking data into Power BI s…