With Windows 10 Microsoft added support for Beacons. In this blogpost I will tell you how to get started. It’s very easy! And since writing an UWP app it will work on your pc, tablet but ofcourse also on your phone. Requirements: A beacon, A little device that sends the signal A Bluetooth LE enabled device I am using this beacon in combination with my surface 3 pro and my Lumia 930. First the setup; this one is little tricky. You need to enable Bluetooth for your app. In the past I was …
Sometimes it’s nice to create a sreencast from your app as promotion of your apps. This can help to demostate the app to your users, a video is often more helpful then screenshots to your users. In Windows 8 you needed external tools to make this kind of video’s. In Windows 10 Microsoft added some functionality you can use to make screencasts! If you press Windows Key + G you get the gamebar. Which looks like: For here you can easily record an video of your app, just press the record button. …
For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again. Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error: 1C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime. …
- crap.. having a call but pc started to do a system update....
- @JenMsft Time settings in the settings app can use sone tlc
- wow wat een reclame van @Bavaria op @YouTube ; take away? idioten drinken @Bavaria
- @densto can we change the "report build status" in yaml?
- @densto tomorrow will make sure the coverage file is put in the build output and see if there is more information i… https://t.co/eeEBSh2Y1W
- @densto tests are run and test results are published. just code coverage seems to be randomly missing. (1/2)
- @densto no error; just no results; but seems its something different.. had now no reuslts even with windows build first..
- @sandeepchads In wiki
- @densto no it doesnt.. the linux build is just dotnet commands while the windows build is a visual studio build. it was suprsing me too
- @densto can i force to let windows go first?