With Windows 10 Microsoft added support for Beacons. In this blogpost I will tell you how to get started. It’s very easy! And since writing an UWP app it will work on your pc, tablet but ofcourse also on your phone. Requirements: A beacon, A little device that sends the signal A Bluetooth LE enabled device I am using this beacon in combination with my surface 3 pro and my Lumia 930. First the setup; this one is little tricky. You need to enable Bluetooth for your app. In the past I was …
Sometimes it’s nice to create a sreencast from your app as promotion of your apps. This can help to demostate the app to your users, a video is often more helpful then screenshots to your users. In Windows 8 you needed external tools to make this kind of video’s. In Windows 10 Microsoft added some functionality you can use to make screencasts! If you press Windows Key + G you get the gamebar. Which looks like: For here you can easily record an video of your app, just press the record button. …
For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again. Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error: 1C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime. …
- RT @ClintRutkas: Start developing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update today https://t.co/bm2AEhjJ93
- @martinwoodward @DivineOps @AzureDevOps Remote?
- @JenMsft I just upgraded my daily driver to may update (joined release preview) and since that getting error on sta… https://t.co/XVXSxT301t
- @youhanaNaseim @kevbry @tfsbuck You get them as soon back behind pc, including the nuances and workaround we use (which works great)
- @kevbry @youhanaNaseim @tfsbuck Same here
- @maryjofoley fancy :) didnt even dare to try to start the installer
- @kylealden How I install it on device in s mode? (surface go)
- @christianbute @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge Its in s mode...?
- @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge and how install it on my #SurfaceGo
- @MSEdgeDev why not using MSIX?