For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- RT @ClintRutkas: Start developing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update today https://t.co/bm2AEhjJ93
- @martinwoodward @DivineOps @AzureDevOps Remote?
- @JenMsft I just upgraded my daily driver to may update (joined release preview) and since that getting error on sta… https://t.co/XVXSxT301t
- @youhanaNaseim @kevbry @tfsbuck You get them as soon back behind pc, including the nuances and workaround we use (which works great)
- @kevbry @youhanaNaseim @tfsbuck Same here
- @maryjofoley fancy :) didnt even dare to try to start the installer
- @kylealden How I install it on device in s mode? (surface go)
- @christianbute @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge Its in s mode...?
- @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge and how install it on my #SurfaceGo
- @MSEdgeDev why not using MSIX?