For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- @sandeepchads i needed this last week!
- @hrist0ph sorry very busy with work at the moment; but working on a rewrite based on the new sdk but not going as fast as i want
- @surface thanks but says i am up to date and want all the goodness of 19H1 on my Surface Go
- how often i have to press check for updates to force the may update on my surface go 🐱👓? #windowsinsiders
- @JenMsft Already available to surface go?
- RT @windowsblog: Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers https://t.co/3DK2wzAGlX
- RT @mrlacey: I get excited about the simplest (obscure?) things sometimes. Yay, XmlnsDefinitionAttribute is coming to .NET Core 3.0, which…
- Why does @slack starts faster on my lightweight mobile device then on my heavy powered Core i7 Laptop?
- RT @alexmullans: Azure Artifacts is now priced per GB stored 🥳. No more buying and assigning licenses. Start at https://t.co/JAn6daobLV. F…
- @LocalJoost i am the creator :) #sorry