For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- @VanMoof after ordering is it possible to somewhere look up status with eta?
- cute how @MicrosoftTeams restart due a glitch when you close the app... makes me wonder what they think the glitch… https://t.co/2TwilGiy1F
- Goodie incoming :)
- @danhellem @AzureDevOps awesome! :)
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps it's not there anymore; the morning i had the feature had a banner in the top of the page that had a button "try"
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps I had the feature yesterday morning on my environment and in the evening it was gone again 😭
- @markscholman @windowsdev Thanks! Jij ook!
- Another year @windowsdev MVP #MVPBuzz https://t.co/blu1TMBO0E
- RT @kevintgallo: Check it out https://t.co/F9exR1pQMx
- RT @stanzillaz: The new Windows Terminal is now on the Store https://t.co/n8rjsg19dv #WindowsInsiders