For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- crap.. having a call but pc started to do a system update....
- @JenMsft Time settings in the settings app can use sone tlc
- wow wat een reclame van @Bavaria op @YouTube ; take away? idioten drinken @Bavaria
- @densto can we change the "report build status" in yaml?
- @densto tomorrow will make sure the coverage file is put in the build output and see if there is more information i… https://t.co/eeEBSh2Y1W
- @densto tests are run and test results are published. just code coverage seems to be randomly missing. (1/2)
- @densto no error; just no results; but seems its something different.. had now no reuslts even with windows build first..
- @sandeepchads In wiki
- @densto no it doesnt.. the linux build is just dotnet commands while the windows build is a visual studio build. it was suprsing me too
- @densto can i force to let windows go first?