For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- @tfsbuck tnx
- RT @KayceeSue: More debugging secrets available now! #SuperChargeYourDebugging #ImNotKeepingSecretsAnyMore #HacksOrTactics https://t.co/5DI…
- RT @MSFTnews: Windows Developer Day coming Oct. 10: Check out the list of live stream viewing parties worldwide https://t.co/MN7TBqfXoR
- @VSTS My extensions are ready for it!
- RT @LocalJoost: Windows Fall Creators Update Viewing Party https://t.co/HEGyD30rQB
- @tfsbuck any idea how to change this image? https://t.co/JsYG4okVbl
- @windowsdev community standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB
- @LocalJoost screen replaced of the entire device?
- @skprufo windows 10s only support apps from the windows store
- @skprufo how i get the teams app on my surface laptop with win10s?