For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- @gcaughey thats cool; just whole microsoft should do :)
- @ClintRutkas is the stand up recorded (and will it be published)?
- Windows Community Standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB #windev #uwp
- @ClintRutkas @ch9 wished could join! too bad got some important other community activity
- @VideolandOnline wanneer komen jullie naar xbox?
- RT @VSTS: Beautiful new Velocity Widget available as part of the #VSTS Analytics Extensions. https://t.co/Mc2YSDZuGF https://t.co/9nMR1jn…
- RT @ClintRutkas: Join us on July 26th, 2017 at 9:30am PST for Community Standup with Kevin Gallo! https://t.co/b8Be0viP3B
- @dvroegop congrats!
- @MicrosoftTeams @danieltharris When making the awesome uwp app also available for desktop? Currebt one for desktop is a pain
- @tomverhoeff na that are my personalistion settings.. :)