For most of my projects i am using a build server so my team members and me are sure we have a working project and are not blocking eachother with new changes. For our current UWP projects started to use the final .net core version (5.2.2). But since we are doing that we had errors on our build server, the hosted VSTS build server. The build summary shows this: You see that nuget gives errors that Microsoft.NETCore.Targets 1.0.2 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0. Initially i not …
- @onovotny @Nick_Craver @andygocke @davkean @VisualStudio Use git worktree instead cloning again?
- @tfsbuck Congrats
- @donasarkar updating :)
- RT @tfsbuck: The VSTS Activity Feed extension gives a summary of all recent changes of work items, commits, pull requests and builds. It te…
- @davkean @lifeng_lu here you are: https://t.co/zeab4UpLyy
- @davkean @lifeng_lu On it way! just happend again
- @davkean intermittent; but ones it started i stays the rest of the session that way. anything i can do make a log when it happens?
- @davkean yes. now happens often i need to toggle hide/show all files in the solution explorer to ensure the project… https://t.co/xqZlVb6Qbx
- @davkean branch switching and make sure the project system understands when new files are added / removed
- RT @VSTS: Power BI and VSTS - integration made easy. Our new feature Analytics views makes getting VSTS work tracking data into Power BI s…