Last week Microsoft released an API to add submissions to your app in dev center. With that API they also released an VSTS extension that is using that API to get continuous deployment working from VSTS. Unfortunately the extension is somewhat limited and doesn't support flighted submissions (yet?). Maybe that still to come but in the meanwhile i build my own extension that supports also lighted submissions. Beside that flighting support it also has a nice task to automatic increase the version …
- @tfsbuck tnx
- RT @KayceeSue: More debugging secrets available now! #SuperChargeYourDebugging #ImNotKeepingSecretsAnyMore #HacksOrTactics https://t.co/5DI…
- RT @MSFTnews: Windows Developer Day coming Oct. 10: Check out the list of live stream viewing parties worldwide https://t.co/MN7TBqfXoR
- @VSTS My extensions are ready for it!
- RT @LocalJoost: Windows Fall Creators Update Viewing Party https://t.co/HEGyD30rQB
- @tfsbuck any idea how to change this image? https://t.co/JsYG4okVbl
- @windowsdev community standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB
- @LocalJoost screen replaced of the entire device?
- @skprufo windows 10s only support apps from the windows store
- @skprufo how i get the teams app on my surface laptop with win10s?