Last week Microsoft released an API to add submissions to your app in dev center. With that API they also released an VSTS extension that is using that API to get continuous deployment working from VSTS. Unfortunately the extension is somewhat limited and doesn't support flighted submissions (yet?). Maybe that still to come but in the meanwhile i build my own extension that supports also lighted submissions. Beside that flighting support it also has a nice task to automatic increase the version …
- @jeromevdheuvel and I just published a new @VSTS extension: Project Teams; and easier way to navigate between teams! https://t.co/bxZZo1MN2g
- @Depechie @LocalJoost @gcaughey see you guys there. leaving a week earlier
- RT @windowsblog: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17035 now available https://t.co/4e85Jy9Hyl
- @aaronbjork Looking forward! Will be watchin
- @vsts do release gates have extension points (can build something reusable?) or have to use azure function for custom code?
- @aaronbjork no new features for work area at connect? (not able to see live stream, just follow twitter)
- @tfsbuck i am missing bring your own build image feature ? change of plan?
- RT @ClintRutkas: some great sessions pending! watch over at https://t.co/GHBzZX9qPD https://t.co/8caL8O02t9
- @twenteairport als met GA vlucht keer van EHHV naar jullie wil kan dat? moet ik eerst toestemming vragen?
- @JenMsft do you know of the .net framework oktober quality rollupd is already in the FCU? https://t.co/BKudxFuU6X