Last week Microsoft released an API to add submissions to your app in dev center. With that API they also released an VSTS extension that is using that API to get continuous deployment working from VSTS. Unfortunately the extension is somewhat limited and doesn't support flighted submissions (yet?). Maybe that still to come but in the meanwhile i build my own extension that supports also lighted submissions. Beside that flighting support it also has a nice task to automatic increase the version …
- @gcaughey thats cool; just whole microsoft should do :)
- @ClintRutkas is the stand up recorded (and will it be published)?
- Windows Community Standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB #windev #uwp
- @ClintRutkas @ch9 wished could join! too bad got some important other community activity
- @VideolandOnline wanneer komen jullie naar xbox?
- RT @VSTS: Beautiful new Velocity Widget available as part of the #VSTS Analytics Extensions. https://t.co/Mc2YSDZuGF https://t.co/9nMR1jn…
- RT @ClintRutkas: Join us on July 26th, 2017 at 9:30am PST for Community Standup with Kevin Gallo! https://t.co/b8Be0viP3B
- @dvroegop congrats!
- @MicrosoftTeams @danieltharris When making the awesome uwp app also available for desktop? Currebt one for desktop is a pain
- @tomverhoeff na that are my personalistion settings.. :)