Last week Microsoft released an API to add submissions to your app in dev center. With that API they also released an VSTS extension that is using that API to get continuous deployment working from VSTS. Unfortunately the extension is somewhat limited and doesn't support flighted submissions (yet?). Maybe that still to come but in the meanwhile i build my own extension that supports also lighted submissions. Beside that flighting support it also has a nice task to automatic increase the version …
- @sandeepchads i needed this last week!
- @hrist0ph sorry very busy with work at the moment; but working on a rewrite based on the new sdk but not going as fast as i want
- @surface thanks but says i am up to date and want all the goodness of 19H1 on my Surface Go
- how often i have to press check for updates to force the may update on my surface go 🐱👓? #windowsinsiders
- @JenMsft Already available to surface go?
- RT @windowsblog: Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers https://t.co/3DK2wzAGlX
- RT @mrlacey: I get excited about the simplest (obscure?) things sometimes. Yay, XmlnsDefinitionAttribute is coming to .NET Core 3.0, which…
- Why does @slack starts faster on my lightweight mobile device then on my heavy powered Core i7 Laptop?
- RT @alexmullans: Azure Artifacts is now priced per GB stored 🥳. No more buying and assigning licenses. Start at https://t.co/JAn6daobLV. F…
- @LocalJoost i am the creator :) #sorry