Last week Microsoft released an API to add submissions to your app in dev center. With that API they also released an VSTS extension that is using that API to get continuous deployment working from VSTS. Unfortunately the extension is somewhat limited and doesn't support flighted submissions (yet?). Maybe that still to come but in the meanwhile i build my own extension that supports also lighted submissions. Beside that flighting support it also has a nice task to automatic increase the version …
- @VanMoof after ordering is it possible to somewhere look up status with eta?
- cute how @MicrosoftTeams restart due a glitch when you close the app... makes me wonder what they think the glitch… https://t.co/2TwilGiy1F
- Goodie incoming :)
- @danhellem @AzureDevOps awesome! :)
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps it's not there anymore; the morning i had the feature had a banner in the top of the page that had a button "try"
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps I had the feature yesterday morning on my environment and in the evening it was gone again 😭
- @markscholman @windowsdev Thanks! Jij ook!
- Another year @windowsdev MVP #MVPBuzz https://t.co/blu1TMBO0E
- RT @kevintgallo: Check it out https://t.co/F9exR1pQMx
- RT @stanzillaz: The new Windows Terminal is now on the Store https://t.co/n8rjsg19dv #WindowsInsiders