For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again.
Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime.targets(223,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "c:\projectpath\bin\Release\
The solution for this problem is very easy, but also very easy to miss if you never used this before. Go to the project properties and then select the build tab. There you have to turn on the option “Generate library layout” The output now will work without any project in your apps. You also have to do this when making nuget packages.
- having a fun afternoon with #fluent and #rome ; let see if can make something publishable
- RT @pag3rd: If you'll be at #MSIgnite and want to learn about what's new with #XAML #FluentDesign and the brand new #WinUI library come to…
- RT @kevintgallo: What’s your favorite color? https://t.co/GvhJIb4ItX
- @shanselman @tomasrestrepo @h0x0d @joncaves does it mean @satyanadella holds the mic for you next time at build?
- @BNR De eindstand (aangekomen op bestemming) https://t.co/DXxHPP57iy
- Toch even aan die conditie werken.. Je weet maar nooit @bnr #fiemibo https://t.co/H61vOPrtVi
- RT @donasarkar: Hello #WindowsInsiders we have released 19H1 Build 18242 to Skip Ahead! https://t.co/kuo5Y9jt0i
- @BNR Zines de 2 jaar dat ik bij bnr heb gewerkt 😊 #ikhoorbijbnr
- @JenMsft is there a way to get notfication mirring from android to win desktop without the cortana app (its not available in netherlands)
- @tomverhoeff @bartlannoeye i agree with bart in this.. been seeing enough 'good speakers' just delivering 101 sessions all the time