For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again.
Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime.targets(223,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "c:\projectpath\bin\Release\
The solution for this problem is very easy, but also very easy to miss if you never used this before. Go to the project properties and then select the build tab. There you have to turn on the option “Generate library layout” The output now will work without any project in your apps. You also have to do this when making nuget packages.
- @TwitterSupport great move!
- Gave my #ActivityFeed extension for @VSTS some valentine's love by giving it a fresh new look. Get it here… https://t.co/RiTSWr4mQL
- @DrGigabit love this too: https://t.co/G3YsSJzafK There is a mismatch between what science knows and what business does
- @aaronbjork anything in pipeline to work more with target dates. or at least give something that can be disuccesed witih stakeholders?
- @aaronbjork we are using the kanban boards and never the sprints; anymore; this makes delivery plans kind of useless. (1/2)
- 3 of the @vsts extensions i was involved in now on the homepage of the marketplace https://t.co/mM9h0F8ZVu
- @JenMsft w00t mouse delays fixed?
- @agent766 drop me an email and will help you firstname.lastname@example.org
- @willsmythe and for widgets you can include platform styling. can hubs do that ? cant find method for it neither (get same headers etc)
- @willsmythe for my Project Teams extension want to make it possible to favorite teams. not really find the right control in that library