For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again.
Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime.targets(223,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "c:\projectpath\bin\Release\
The solution for this problem is very easy, but also very easy to miss if you never used this before. Go to the project properties and then select the build tab. There you have to turn on the option “Generate library layout” The output now will work without any project in your apps. You also have to do this when making nuget packages.
- @tfsbuck awesome work
- RT @tfsbuck: VSTS Queries Hub Updates Generally Available https://t.co/INSn71z2Hy
- RT @danvy: From Monolith to Cloud Service by @tfsbuck #devops #cloud https://t.co/vHeoxzYc3J https://t.co/d2av4kzaW5
- @JenMsft it almost want me to start playing computer games
- opening @Office365 admin center causes @MicrosoftEdge to reload till it says " This page is having a problem loading"
- @DonovanBrown @VSTS i love to them as well but missing test results in the release overview pretty much
- RT @ExpertsLiveNL: ICYM 📣 HURRY UP: grijp die laatste kaart(en) #ExpertsLiveNL is BIJNA uitverkocht. https://t.co/mBCi5uWBkk #nog7dagen #a…
- @rrelyea any idea why nuget via dotnet restore on linux build agents (vsts) takes 40seconds and via nuget restore o… https://t.co/hMiBsaCVcG
- @tfsbuck in a build task i am trying to give a summary for the build detail page but need some richer markup then m… https://t.co/hpIsT3OCIC
- @chrisrpatterson @Nick_Craver @tfsbuck really curious to the outcome; we use a Azure Sql db (create new one for tes… https://t.co/XGnlhWxjcD