For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again.
Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime.targets(223,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "c:\projectpath\bin\Release\
The solution for this problem is very easy, but also very easy to miss if you never used this before. Go to the project properties and then select the build tab. There you have to turn on the option “Generate library layout” The output now will work without any project in your apps. You also have to do this when making nuget packages.
- @JenMsft @LocalJoost @vinothrajendran not sure if related but when i click update & restart my machine restarts, bu… https://t.co/4muU3d7aGG
- RT @natfriedman: Today(!) we’re thrilled to announce unlimited free private repos for all GitHub users, and a new simplified Enterprise off…
- @rendyfaqot hi, Sorry to hear. There been some breaking change in the VSTS api... didn't had time yet on fixing tho… https://t.co/lZBMHu4CPf
- RT @ameijers: The Global MR Bootcamp was a blast! The biggest #mixedreality event in the world! And all made possible by you the community.…
- RT @LocalJoost: Attendants 'working at my Immersive Headset Development workshop at #GlobalMRBootcamp https://t.co/NaNtyO5Ocj
- Why do i always decide to change the whole approach of a session the evening before?
- @JenMsft @bing it's not working so well for high speed or the distance is a problem https://t.co/KE1kE0wQuF
- @danhellem @mmanela Nice!
- RT @danhellem: Check out the new changes for the Azure Boards work item tracking experiences in Visual Studio 2019 https://t.co/c4l0rQky1o…
- @LocalJoost you put a AAAA battery in your surface pro itself? or the pen?