For Windows Apps I have my own library that I am using in all my apps. This library contains reuable stuff I created or found on the internet that are useful for me. Getting the best from all the libraries out there and avoids me to include lot of libraries is each project again.
Last week I started to create a library for UWP apps. When I tried to copy the output to one of my UWP apps I was getting this error:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.NetNative\Microsoft.Net.CoreRuntime.targets(223,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "c:\projectpath\bin\Release\
The solution for this problem is very easy, but also very easy to miss if you never used this before. Go to the project properties and then select the build tab. There you have to turn on the option “Generate library layout” The output now will work without any project in your apps. You also have to do this when making nuget packages.
- @MicrosoftHelps fixed it by reinstalling windows but thanks for following up
- @JenMsft should have log feedback before resetting windows... but was soo annoyed my pen was not working
- @JenMsft surface book with perf base. i reinstalled windows and problem is gone. nasty thing if multi touch doesnt… https://t.co/0vxuKMC6vv
- @JenMsft after i installed the FCU multitouch doesnt work. when uninstall driver and reboot it works till next reboot. heared it before?
- RT @ruudj: https://t.co/WWSQcFP45k
- @maarten_goet @we_are_inspark Nice congrats
- nice app showing all windows controls https://t.co/kogun2ws2P
- RT @windowsblog: New Map Control features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update https://t.co/gTLqVAX8HO https://t.co/wuGGF6Yi3Q
- RT @LocalJoost: Rather loud explosion sounds at @davesmits #techdaysnl presentation. Who ever was asleep is definitely awake again now 😀
- RT @we_are_inspark: 'A Shared HoloLens experience' door @davesmits op @TechDaysNL. Volg zijn sessie over 30 min. in zaal G104-105. https://…