For one of my new apps i had the requirement that an user could select a duration of an event. First i looked how it was done by the Calendar app and i noticed that they give few options for duration, or let you select and end date. In that case you dont fill in a duration. For me that wasn't a possible solution.
I tried out the Time Picker to select a duration. Only one cool feature of the time picker maked it worthless for me. When your in england / VS the time picker also shows AM / PM optio, what suggest it is a point in time and not a duration.
I end up with creating a custom control nd the result looks this way:
Cool features about this control:
- you can assign a minimal and maximal duration
- hides time parts which are not nessary to fill in (if maximum duration if below an hour, only shows the minutes)
- Supports the header property like textbox and other input controls has
You can download the source code, including a demo project here:
- @MicrosoftHelps fixed it by reinstalling windows but thanks for following up
- @JenMsft should have log feedback before resetting windows... but was soo annoyed my pen was not working
- @JenMsft surface book with perf base. i reinstalled windows and problem is gone. nasty thing if multi touch doesnt… https://t.co/0vxuKMC6vv
- @JenMsft after i installed the FCU multitouch doesnt work. when uninstall driver and reboot it works till next reboot. heared it before?
- RT @ruudj: https://t.co/WWSQcFP45k
- @maarten_goet @we_are_inspark Nice congrats
- nice app showing all windows controls https://t.co/kogun2ws2P
- RT @windowsblog: New Map Control features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update https://t.co/gTLqVAX8HO https://t.co/wuGGF6Yi3Q
- RT @LocalJoost: Rather loud explosion sounds at @davesmits #techdaysnl presentation. Who ever was asleep is definitely awake again now 😀
- RT @we_are_inspark: 'A Shared HoloLens experience' door @davesmits op @TechDaysNL. Volg zijn sessie over 30 min. in zaal G104-105. https://…