For one of my new apps i had the requirement that an user could select a duration of an event. First i looked how it was done by the Calendar app and i noticed that they give few options for duration, or let you select and end date. In that case you dont fill in a duration. For me that wasn't a possible solution.
I tried out the Time Picker to select a duration. Only one cool feature of the time picker maked it worthless for me. When your in england / VS the time picker also shows AM / PM optio, what suggest it is a point in time and not a duration.
I end up with creating a custom control nd the result looks this way:
Cool features about this control:
- you can assign a minimal and maximal duration
- hides time parts which are not nessary to fill in (if maximum duration if below an hour, only shows the minutes)
- Supports the header property like textbox and other input controls has
You can download the source code, including a demo project here:
- RT @alvinashcraft: Getting Started with Lottie-Windows. #xaml #winui #uwp #windowsdev https://t.co/P4EWilrffA
- RT @WindowsUI: We are releasing new samples and documentation today showing how to use the compositor's Visual Layer APIs in win32 apps: ht…
- RT @JenMsft: @PXAbstraction With the latest version of W10, you can now tie snipping to PrintScreen - lets you capture things that would ot…
- RT @JenMsft: It was so fun to talk to the MVPs today about [REDACTED] 😁 #MVPSummit #MVPBuzz
- RT @JenMsft: New build for Fast! Look for 18361 - let us know how it goes once you upgrade! Details here: https://t.co/KCrMGkCsCY 😊 #Window…
- @JenMsft Plqn to visit 33?
- RT @JenMsft: Image support now rolling out for Sticky Notes if you're in Skip Ahead 😊 #WindowsInsiders Details 👉🏻 https://t.co/6IAdzNYeIs…
- RT @ClintRutkas: having a great time discussing Windows Development topics at the #mvpSummit. If you feel a community member is a Microsof…
- @NicoVermeir revenge is sweet 🤣
- @theothernt found a whole dutch delegation at 4am @ starbucks :)