For one of my new apps i had the requirement that an user could select a duration of an event. First i looked how it was done by the Calendar app and i noticed that they give few options for duration, or let you select and end date. In that case you dont fill in a duration. For me that wasn't a possible solution.
I tried out the Time Picker to select a duration. Only one cool feature of the time picker maked it worthless for me. When your in england / VS the time picker also shows AM / PM optio, what suggest it is a point in time and not a duration.
I end up with creating a custom control nd the result looks this way:
Cool features about this control:
- you can assign a minimal and maximal duration
- hides time parts which are not nessary to fill in (if maximum duration if below an hour, only shows the minutes)
- Supports the header property like textbox and other input controls has
You can download the source code, including a demo project here:
- @JenMsft @LocalJoost @vinothrajendran not sure if related but when i click update & restart my machine restarts, bu… https://t.co/4muU3d7aGG
- RT @natfriedman: Today(!) we’re thrilled to announce unlimited free private repos for all GitHub users, and a new simplified Enterprise off…
- @rendyfaqot hi, Sorry to hear. There been some breaking change in the VSTS api... didn't had time yet on fixing tho… https://t.co/lZBMHu4CPf
- RT @ameijers: The Global MR Bootcamp was a blast! The biggest #mixedreality event in the world! And all made possible by you the community.…
- RT @LocalJoost: Attendants 'working at my Immersive Headset Development workshop at #GlobalMRBootcamp https://t.co/NaNtyO5Ocj
- Why do i always decide to change the whole approach of a session the evening before?
- @JenMsft @bing it's not working so well for high speed or the distance is a problem https://t.co/KE1kE0wQuF
- @danhellem @mmanela Nice!
- RT @danhellem: Check out the new changes for the Azure Boards work item tracking experiences in Visual Studio 2019 https://t.co/c4l0rQky1o…
- @LocalJoost you put a AAAA battery in your surface pro itself? or the pen?