Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- @tfsbuck tnx
- RT @KayceeSue: More debugging secrets available now! #SuperChargeYourDebugging #ImNotKeepingSecretsAnyMore #HacksOrTactics https://t.co/5DI…
- RT @MSFTnews: Windows Developer Day coming Oct. 10: Check out the list of live stream viewing parties worldwide https://t.co/MN7TBqfXoR
- @VSTS My extensions are ready for it!
- RT @LocalJoost: Windows Fall Creators Update Viewing Party https://t.co/HEGyD30rQB
- @tfsbuck any idea how to change this image? https://t.co/JsYG4okVbl
- @windowsdev community standup about to begin! https://t.co/AKgKGdLFqB
- @LocalJoost screen replaced of the entire device?
- @skprufo windows 10s only support apps from the windows store
- @skprufo how i get the teams app on my surface laptop with win10s?