Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- crap.. having a call but pc started to do a system update....
- @JenMsft Time settings in the settings app can use sone tlc
- wow wat een reclame van @Bavaria op @YouTube ; take away? idioten drinken @Bavaria
- @densto can we change the "report build status" in yaml?
- @densto tomorrow will make sure the coverage file is put in the build output and see if there is more information i… https://t.co/eeEBSh2Y1W
- @densto tests are run and test results are published. just code coverage seems to be randomly missing. (1/2)
- @densto no error; just no results; but seems its something different.. had now no reuslts even with windows build first..
- @sandeepchads In wiki
- @densto no it doesnt.. the linux build is just dotnet commands while the windows build is a visual studio build. it was suprsing me too
- @densto can i force to let windows go first?