Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- @sandeepchads i needed this last week!
- @hrist0ph sorry very busy with work at the moment; but working on a rewrite based on the new sdk but not going as fast as i want
- @surface thanks but says i am up to date and want all the goodness of 19H1 on my Surface Go
- how often i have to press check for updates to force the may update on my surface go 🐱👓? #windowsinsiders
- @JenMsft Already available to surface go?
- RT @windowsblog: Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers https://t.co/3DK2wzAGlX
- RT @mrlacey: I get excited about the simplest (obscure?) things sometimes. Yay, XmlnsDefinitionAttribute is coming to .NET Core 3.0, which…
- Why does @slack starts faster on my lightweight mobile device then on my heavy powered Core i7 Laptop?
- RT @alexmullans: Azure Artifacts is now priced per GB stored 🥳. No more buying and assigning licenses. Start at https://t.co/JAn6daobLV. F…
- @LocalJoost i am the creator :) #sorry