Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- RT @windowsblog: Windows Template Studio 1.1 released! https://t.co/qCLpESAvnB
- @JenMsft and does sqrt(4) - 2 gives now the right awnser?
- @Alex_A_Simons any updates on that what more is happening ? (2/2)
- @Alex_A_Simons long time ago you said the mess between msa and aad's would be fixed; first step was block to create msa on aad account. (1/2
- First pullrequest for https://t.co/5lEHH630Io :)
- @qmatteoq whosdown is great alternative for whatapps and comes from the store
- @jvintzel only for windows 10 s users or can other surface users get it too?
- RT @JenMsft: O hi there @Spotify 😊 #Windows10 https://t.co/nlJUgM7vVG https://t.co/boah802WgZ
- RT @tvgrimbergen: Awesome! Just extended our @MicrosoftTeams bot. Provide natural language input to initiate a leave request powered by @Ni…
- @lancewmccarthy kind of sad :/