Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- RT @ClintRutkas: Start developing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update today https://t.co/bm2AEhjJ93
- @martinwoodward @DivineOps @AzureDevOps Remote?
- @JenMsft I just upgraded my daily driver to may update (joined release preview) and since that getting error on sta… https://t.co/XVXSxT301t
- @youhanaNaseim @kevbry @tfsbuck You get them as soon back behind pc, including the nuances and workaround we use (which works great)
- @kevbry @youhanaNaseim @tfsbuck Same here
- @maryjofoley fancy :) didnt even dare to try to start the installer
- @kylealden How I install it on device in s mode? (surface go)
- @christianbute @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge Its in s mode...?
- @JenMsft @MicrosoftEdge and how install it on my #SurfaceGo
- @MSEdgeDev why not using MSIX?