Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- cute how @MicrosoftTeams restart due a glitch when you close the app... makes me wonder what they think the glitch… https://t.co/2TwilGiy1F
- Goodie incoming :)
- @danhellem @AzureDevOps awesome! :)
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps it's not there anymore; the morning i had the feature had a banner in the top of the page that had a button "try"
- @sandeepchads @AzureDevOps I had the feature yesterday morning on my environment and in the evening it was gone again 😭
- @markscholman @windowsdev Thanks! Jij ook!
- Another year @windowsdev MVP #MVPBuzz https://t.co/blu1TMBO0E
- RT @kevintgallo: Check it out https://t.co/F9exR1pQMx
- RT @stanzillaz: The new Windows Terminal is now on the Store https://t.co/n8rjsg19dv #WindowsInsiders
- @tfsbuck maybe not that clear as i was using my phone. in the release note notification I still see the annoucement… https://t.co/tx8DDm36q8