Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- @jeromevdheuvel and I just published a new @VSTS extension: Project Teams; and easier way to navigate between teams! https://t.co/bxZZo1MN2g
- @Depechie @LocalJoost @gcaughey see you guys there. leaving a week earlier
- RT @windowsblog: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17035 now available https://t.co/4e85Jy9Hyl
- @aaronbjork Looking forward! Will be watchin
- @vsts do release gates have extension points (can build something reusable?) or have to use azure function for custom code?
- @aaronbjork no new features for work area at connect? (not able to see live stream, just follow twitter)
- @tfsbuck i am missing bring your own build image feature ? change of plan?
- RT @ClintRutkas: some great sessions pending! watch over at https://t.co/GHBzZX9qPD https://t.co/8caL8O02t9
- @twenteairport als met GA vlucht keer van EHHV naar jullie wil kan dat? moet ik eerst toestemming vragen?
- @JenMsft do you know of the .net framework oktober quality rollupd is already in the FCU? https://t.co/BKudxFuU6X