Few months ago I published the first version of a generic theme manager for the Windows Universal App platform. The ThemeManager makes it easier to use to manage the accent color in your app, which normally can require lot of overriding of styles in your app. In the last months been using it often and been making some additional tweaks to make it better. Today I published all these changes to NuGet and GitHub https://github.com/davesmits/NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/DaveSmits. …
- @onovotny @Nick_Craver @andygocke @davkean @VisualStudio Use git worktree instead cloning again?
- @tfsbuck Congrats
- @donasarkar updating :)
- RT @tfsbuck: The VSTS Activity Feed extension gives a summary of all recent changes of work items, commits, pull requests and builds. It te…
- @davkean @lifeng_lu here you are: https://t.co/zeab4UpLyy
- @davkean @lifeng_lu On it way! just happend again
- @davkean intermittent; but ones it started i stays the rest of the session that way. anything i can do make a log when it happens?
- @davkean yes. now happens often i need to toggle hide/show all files in the solution explorer to ensure the project… https://t.co/xqZlVb6Qbx
- @davkean branch switching and make sure the project system understands when new files are added / removed
- RT @VSTS: Power BI and VSTS - integration made easy. Our new feature Analytics views makes getting VSTS work tracking data into Power BI s…